All-Island Dog Show
CATS Goes To The Dogs
FREE to attend. To compete: $25 per dog
Registration is now closed.
The show is FREE to the public. We look forward to seeing you Sunday August 1st, 11:30 at the San Juan County Fairgrounds.
OnSite Check-in begins at 10:45 a.m.The Show begins at 11:30 a.m.
- The Grand Parade of Dogs
- Introduction of the Judges
- Dog Competitions for the following categories:
- Best Dressed Dog
- Best Tricks or Talents
- Most Laid-Back Dog
- Best Tail Wag
- Raffle Ticket Drawings (Must be present to win)
- Awards Ceremony for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category
- Final Parade of Winning Dogs
- Judges’ Choice Award
- ALL dog entries must be current in their vaccinations, healthy, and not aggressive toward people and other dogs.
- Dogs should be walked and do their daily business before check-in at the Show Site.
- Dog owners and handlers are 100% responsible for their dog’s behaviors.
- Handlers must be able to control their dogs.
- Dog owners must immediately clean up after their dogs – disposal bags will be available.
The Dog Show is limiting entries to 50 dogs, each dog having its own handler.
Online registration and entry fee payment must be completed by July 25th.
Questions? Email Kathy Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org