Since 1985, San Juan Community Theatre has engaged our Island community through enriching performing arts experiences. We’re committed to bringing vibrant musical theatre productions, remarkable touring musicians, intimate exploration of theatre works, along with a wide variety of educational and volunteer opportunities. Through our community collaborations with the local schools and adjacent organizations, we’re also a gathering place for our Island neighborhood.
Your legacy gift is a commitment to ensuring these opportunities exist for future generations.
Building Financial Reslience
- Legacy gifts will automatically be distributed to the George & Sidney Thorson Endowment Fund to continue building SJCT's financial security.
Our Goal: Building the Endowment to 5-6 times our annual budget (~$6M)
- $6M generates $300K each year in dependable revenue.
Covers upkeep, utilities, and minimal staffing.
- Provides a safeguard in emergencies.
About Legacy Gifts
- We accept bequests & beneficiary designations. We also accept lifetime planned gifts such as IRA charitable rollover gifts, gifts of stock, and more!
- Legacy gifts are non-binding. If at any point you'd like to make changes, you can!
- Legacy giving is an opportunity to give more than you might be able to in your lifetime
Or have you already added SJCT to your estate plans? We'd love to know so that we can thank you!
Download the Gift Intention Form here.