Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol
Adapted and directed by Nathan Kessler-Jeffrey
Christmas Eve, 1843. Ebenezer Scrooge is the tightest-fisted money-lender in the city of London until he is visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future in this classic story of redemption and hope. This version features 5 actors playing all the parts in 90 minutes with no intermission.
Please be prepared to stay for several hours as callbacks will immediately follow the auditions.
Rehearsal and Performance Details
Rehearsals at PARC (70 Saltspring Dr.)
· November 4-December 13
· Rehearsals will be evenings, Monday-Thursday and Sunday afternoons
· Saturday, December 7—small preview for Holiday Festival.
· Friday, December 13—Invited dress at PARC, 7:30pm
· Saturday, December 14—Ferry, tech, and 7:30 performance at Lopez Center, stay overnight
· Sunday, December 15—Ferry, tech, 3pm performance at Orcas Center, ferry to SJI
· Wednesday, December 18—6pm tech rehearsal at SJCT
· Thursday, December 19--6:30pm call, 7:30pm performance
· Friday, December 20--6:30pm call, 7:30pm performance
· Saturday, December 21—Performances at 2pm and 7:30pm
· Sunday, December 22—Performances at 2pm and 7:30pm